KIMBERLY SALTER Connection Queen | Director of Client Services
When you grow up in a place called Dublin, you expect to be reared on a steady diet of corned beef and cabbage.
But in Kimberly’s hometown of Dublin, Georgia, you’re more likely to find pulled pork and collard greens.
Now, just because she was born in the land of red clay rather than the Emerald Isle doesn’t mean that she doesn’t share quite a bit with her Celtic counterparts. For starters, she has bright eyes, a winning smile, and a work ethic that makes everyone else look like they’ve been smacked with the business end of a shillelagh.
Kimberly has always been a hard worker, from her time at Georgia Southern, where she earned a degree in psychology, to her experience taking care of customers for BellSouth and Macquarium. There, she was lucky enough to learn all there is to know about interactive and share that knowledge with her clients. Later, she signed on to help the acclaimed Forrester Research do its acclaimed research.
The list of companies she’s served reads as a virtual who’s who and what’s what of big business. She’s worked with Delta, InterContinenal Hotels Group, Allstate Insurance, Cox Communications, and Marriott, just to name a few.
So how do we feel about putting Kimberly’s experience to work for our clients?
We’re so happy we could dance a jig.
2. I wish people were less concerned with what is “the best.”
3. I could sleep in every day.
4. I love finding random songs that I fall in love with instantly.
5. Children make me smile, always.
6. I want to travel the world, next stop soon - southern Italy.
7. The older I get the more I learn to live “in the moment.”
8. Reading an entire book on the porch is an afternoon well spent.
9. CNN, AJC even PEOPLE news, I like to know what's going on in the world.
10. Try, always try.
Fav el word: chameleon
__________________________________________________________________________________________________photography: johnny cain copywriter: greg feist